A clever combination of two common cooking tools
- The Digital Measuring Cup & Scale combines a standard measuring cup with an incredibly accurate digital kitchen scale, making it the most valuable measuring device in your kitchen.
Accurate scale ensures portion control
- Precision is the name of the game when it comes to baking. However, portion control is equally important for all. With the Digital Measuring Cup and Scale, it’s easy to ensure you’re getting exactly the amount of food you desire.
- The Digital Measuring Cup and Scale has a 6.6 pound capacity.
- Readings are displayed on the large LCD screen in 1/8 cup, 1/8 oz, 1/8 fl oz, 1 gram, or 1 milliliter increments.
Displays the volume of common liquids
- The Digital Measuring Cup and Scale automatically converts five pre-set ingredients from weight (ounces) to volume (cups).
- Simply press the “mode” button to switch between flour, sugar, milk, water, and oil.
- As you pour your liquid, the LCD screen continually updates with the current volume. With the Digital Measuring Cup and Scale, there’s no more bending over to read (aka guess) the volume of liquid you’ve just poured.
Loaded with features, but simple to use
- Although the Digital Measuring Cup & Scale has a lot of features, it’s easy to operate. In fact, it only has three buttons: the “on/off” button, the “mode” button, and the “units” button.
- Use the “mode” button to switch between flour, sugar, milk, water, oil, and scale modes. Use the “units” button to switch between cups, ounces, and grams. The “on/off” button launches the rocket. Just kidding. We were making sure you’re still paying attention. The “on/off” button turns the unit on and off and also performs the tare function.
Quickly weigh multiple ingredients
- The tare function allows you to reset the scale to zero.
- So, if you’ve added 2 ounces of grapes to the Digital Measuring Cup & Scale and wish to add 4 ounces of apples, you don’t have to remove the grapes.
- Simply press the tare function and the scale will only measure the apples.
- You can repeat this process with as many ingredients as you like without having to empty the cup.
Works with nearly any unit of measurement
- Recipes use all sorts of different units of measurement.
- Simply press the “units” button to display the current reading in one of six different units of measurement:
- fluid ounces
- and milliliters.
Auto shut-off feature preserves the battery
- The Digital Measuring Cup & Scale requires one CR2032 battery (which is included).
- This common battery (available at any electronics store and many grocers) will last a long time, especially with the auto shut-off feature.
- After five minutes of inactivity, the unit shuts off automatically.
1x Digital Measuring Cup Scale